Thursday, August 12, 2010

This just made me laugh



This was taken in Wyoming as I was filling up a company car at an Exxon station, about a month and a half after the spill began in the Gulf of Mexico.  Here are the thoughts that ran through my head:
  1. Should I even be driving a Ford recommending BP?  I mean, I work for Exxon!
  2. This has to be one endorsement that has back fired. I bet Ford isn't recommending BP anymore.
  3. If Ford recommends BP, can I make any extrapolation to the type of company Ford is?
  4. Tonight should I get Pizza Hut or Subway?

4 comments:

  1. I vote Subway. $5 footlong for the poor ford-driving Exxon Engineer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Subway gets a vote from me, too. And I think you need to report the gas cap to your boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would hate to be the marketing rep who pushed that endorsement deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote subway too, but i think i'm behind the times. and whose job is it to check the gas caps on the company cars? should be someone's job, to avoid embarrassment like that.

    ReplyDelete