Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random Korea Stuff

I thought I would just post some more fun stuff.

I wish we had this in America: McDonald's Delivery.  If they did, I am sure someone in the U.S. would have sued them for it because now they wouldn't even need to get up off of the couch. (My co-worker is the one in the picture)

This picture is a bad one of the bridge that we cross to get to Busan from the island.  After this bridge there is actually an underwater tunnel that follows.  I think the tunnel is about 140 meters under water (about 460 ft).

Last of all, for a team building event between the Construction Engineers, we grew out our beards and then shaved them down to mustaches.  This reminded me of the beard that I had when I got back from my Europe trip.  I have to say, I enjoy being clean shaven (and so do most people around me, I think).

This is my beard in Korea.

 Mustache in Korea.

Back to no mustache in Korea.

 This is the beard that I had in Utah.  Enjoy the goofy grin :)

Goatee.

So I only kept this for about 3 minutes, but it was still fun.

 When I shaved down to a mustache in Utah, I couldn't keep my self serious.  To be honest, I couldn't take myself serious in Korea when I had one.

4 comments:

  1. That's because having a mustache is akin to being named Chester...However, you do look pretty rugged with the beard! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beard I like...the mustache is kind of horrifying.
    I'm torn between wishing they had fast food delivery in American and being really grateful that they don't:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look Russian in a mustache. I really like the goatee though. You should sport that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Steph the goatee does look good. The rest...

    ReplyDelete