Monday, February 16, 2009

Prime of My Life

Today I went and played racquetball with some friends. When I got home I looked at my right leg and laughed. I always thought the age 0f 24 would put me in the prime of my life. But, here I am with a brace for my ankle that has suffered too many rolled ankles and a knee in which I partially tore my MCL last August. All that stuff almost covers up my entire leg. At least my left one is still free of braces and support.

When is a person's "prime"? Did I already miss it? :)

6 comments:

  1. Never forget who gave you that MCL tear old man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! that looks painful. Maybe you should just cut off that leg. You probably don't need it that much anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, everyone hits their prime...you just hit your 50 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. getting old ain't for sissies! welcome to the club. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always tease Richard about being old and you're right behind him. Don't worry, it only gets worse :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what Kelli meant by that comment but I am sure it was meant to hurt both of us. Besides if people saw the way you play they would say "this old gimp can sure play!!"

    ReplyDelete