Today (Wednesday) is my last day in Utah. I leave Thursday to head off to Houston and the great blue yonder. I will be back for Christmas, but other than that, I am going to be in Houston and out of Utah for a while I think.
An update on what I know about my job: I will be a construction manager providing support for two projects. One is in Nigeria and the other in New Guinea. Keep your fingers crossed that I get to go travel to those places in the next six months. I can't wait to start work.
Anyways, off I go. If you still want to get a hold of me for some reason I will be keeping my cell phone for quite a while.
Good luck buddy
ReplyDeleteyou are going to rock it, jason. i will be in utah over christmas - let's do some snowboarding when you get back. :) have fun and good luck!
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting life! How did you get into international construction management?
ReplyDeleteAh-you're gone for real? Since when did you get all grown up and stuff? Aren't we supposed to still be in high school?
ReplyDeleteCongrats and Good Luck, Dangerous Magoo! Here's to amazing adventures....
ReplyDeleteIt's a crazy ride outside of Utah, I tell you what! Hope the move and the new job went/is going well.
ReplyDelete