Plus I figured that this platform would let me brag when I want, whine when I want, make fun of Dan (or other people) when I want, etc. So here is my first brag:
The other day I went bowling and I have always wanted to break 200. That barrier has proved so difficult to pass. When I took a bowling class the other year, I bowled a 199. All I had to do was spare on the last frame and I would have broken the barrier, but alas, it did not happen. This year I have came within 3 points of breaking the barrier and nothing. But finally I did it! As you can see in the picture, I was just averaging about 148, and then I suddenly had a breakout beginning. To be honest, I was nervous, and when I followed up my five strikes with a split, and then didn't convert the next frame, I was nervous. How could I let this get away from me. But I made it:)

I really have a reason for blogging, and it is because of all of your blogs. It has been so much fun reading all of my friend's blogs and a great way to see what is happening in their lives. So thanks for all of your examples. As I begin to set my own sails wide open this year, I figured that I want to stay in touch with all of you. Even if it is on an impersonal basis like blogging. I cannot guarantee that all of my posts will be humorous or even entertaining, but then again, I am an engineer:)
Flakey, flakey McGee :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome aboard.
First Psot!1 (no one will get this... oh well)
Maybe I should rename my column to be "Cool friends who blog" so I could leave you out of it.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, just because you have a quote from Panda Express up there, doesn't mean you are in any way qualified to be the so-called "Korean Dictator." I mean, Panda Express is fake Asian. I don't care what you say - Orange Chicken is not authentic Chinese food. And no Chinese Military General in history has ever named a chicken dish after themselves.
But I do look forward to your making fun of me publicly on your blog.
The real Korean Dictator has spoken
So, this is a comment on your picture...nice calf muscle! :D That's all!
ReplyDeleteOh...and I'm happy that you've started a blog! Now I can keep up with all the excitement of life for you!! woo WOO!! :D
hey! i just wanted to let you know that i have never broken 100 in bowling. if i remember correctly, my all time high score is 79. that is bad. hopefully that helps you feel a little better... i'm glad you caved! it is fun to see what everyone is up to these days.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I finally came back and read all of the post this time...I would just like to say that your greatness of bowling is a direct reflection of our weekly bowling excursions...so I think you owe a huge thank you to all of your friends out here who made this 200 point game possible for you! :D I on the other hand have never gotten close to 200 points...but that's because I was willing to give up all of my greatness so that you could succeed!
ReplyDeleteP.S. If you get this 7-10 split I'll get you a car! :D (That's what I think of EVERY time I bowl a split!)
ReplyDeleteyay for blogging!! glad you joined the club.
ReplyDeleteJASON! i am so happy you are a blogger. woooooooot
ReplyDelete